We are Sofitech Solutions, a company registered in India with registered office at 1st Floor, Samrat Tower, Road No. 9, Agrico, Jamshedpur, Pin - 831009 (hereafter the "SS", "we" or "us").
These Terms set out the terms between you and us when you access our website www.toolsinsight.com (the "Website"). These Terms apply to all users of, and visitors to, the Website. Your use of the Website means that you accept and agree to abide by these Terms and our Privacy and Cookies Policy which is deemed to form part of these Terms. These Terms take effect from the date of your first use of the Website.
- 1. Your use of the Website
- 1.1. You may not use the Website:
- 1.A. to send or post any harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- 1.B. in any way that is fraudulent, false, deceptive, misleading, or deceitful, or has that purpose or effect;
- 1.C. to interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- 1.D. to send or post any materials which contain viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or code design to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- 1.E. to send or post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional materials (e.g. spam);
- 1.F. in any way that constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- 1.G. in any way that infringes any patent, trade mark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- 1.2. You may not deploy within our Website any bot, spider, web crawler or other automated query program at any time for any reason. We prohibit scraping, crawling, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Website. The use of automated systems or software to extract data from the Website for commercial purposes, (‘screen scraping’) is prohibited unless you have a written licence agreement with SS in which permits you to do so.
- 1.3. Except in relation to reviews which you post and personally identifiable information (which is covered under our Privacy and Cookies Policy) any material you send or post to the Website shall be considered neither confidential nor proprietary. We shall have no obligations with respect to such material and shall be free to host, display and otherwise use such material for any purpose anywhere in the world.
- 1.1. You may not use the Website:
- 2. Intellectual Property
- 2.1. The Website and its content (including all articles, photographs, images, text, fonts and designs) is owned by us and our licensors (unless indicated otherwise) and is protected by copyright, trade marks (both registered and unregistered), database rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights.
- 2.2. You may view, retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen or other device which connects to the internet or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you;
- 2.A. keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices; and
- 2.B. do not otherwise reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use it for commercial purposes.
- 2.3. If you wish to reproduce any of our Website content commercially (including as part of any company website) please contact us using our feedback form. Permission to reproduce any of our content is at our sole discretion.
- 3. Our Liability
- 3.1. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS LIABILITY FOR: (A) DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE; (B) FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION; OR (C) ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE FOR WHICH LIABILITY CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY LAW.
- 3.2. Subject to clause 3.1, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR MANAGEMENT TIME ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- 3.3. Subject to clause 3.1, the content of this Website does not constitute professional advice or detailed guidance. While we try to ensure that content on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, WE GIVE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RELATION TO THE CONTENT AND AS TO WHETHER THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE COMPLETE OR CURRENT. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY RELIANCE PLACED ON ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- 3.4. The Website contains reviews of online tools and other online services posted by users of the Website. Views expressed in these reviews are the views of the reviewer and not SS. Subject to Clause 3.1, WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY ERROR OR INACCURACY CONTAINED WITHIN THE REVIEWS OR FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY KIND YOU SUFFER, INCLUDING TO YOUR REPUTATION, AS A RESULT OF THE REVIEWS.
- 3.5. The Website may contain links to other websites or material that are beyond our control. Subject to clause 3.1, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT ON ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
- 3.6. The Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable laws and industry codes of practice. Subject to clause 3.1, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY ERROR OR INACCURACY IN ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OF ANY KIND WHICH YOU SUFFER AS A RESULT OF SUCH ADVERTISING OR SPONSORSHIP.
- 3.7. You acknowledge that the above exclusions and limitation of liability are reasonable given that the Website merely displays information and reviews in relation to third party products and services.
- 4. Availability of the Website: We make no promise that the Website will meet your requirements. We cannot guarantee that the Website will be fault-free. If a fault occurs with the Website you should report it to using our feedback form and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. Your access to the Website may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the Website as soon as we reasonably can.
- 5. Reviews:
- 5.1. We offer a promotion whereby you may submit reviews of specified online tool for publication on the Website. Reviewers whose reviews appear on the Website may be eligible to receive a specified gift (the ‘Prize’) subject to this clause 5. For the purposes of this clause 5, people who submit reviews are called ‘Reviewers’.
- 5.2. We, at our sole discretion, determine whether reviews provided by Reviewers qualify for publication on the Website. Our judgement is final and no correspondence will be entered in to in respect of the publication of reviews.
- 5.3. By submitting a review, Reviewers promise that:
- 3.A. their review represents their genuine, independent view and is not motivated by a desire to damage or enhance the reputation of the subject of the review;
- 3.B. their review is not submitted in consideration for money or money’s worth from a third party;
- 3.C. their review is entirely the original work of the Reviewer and is not copied from any other source or otherwise published all or part of the review elsewhere; and By providing the review the Reviewer hereby grants SS a perpetual, exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free, licence to host, display and otherwise use the review for any purpose anywhere in the world.
- 5.4. For the avoidance of doubt, we may at our sole discretion for any reason and at any time:
- 4.A. reject any review for publication;
- 4.B. remove any review from the Website;
- 4.C. substitute the Prize for an alternate of equivalent value; and
- 4.D. withdraw any offer made in relation to this promotion and bring this promotion to an end.
- 6. General Terms
- 6.1. We may update these Terms from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website. Any changes will be notified via a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
- 6.2. You may not assign any of your rights or transfer any of your obligations under these Terms to any other person.
- 6.3. If we decide not to exercise or enforce any right that we have against you at a particular time, this does not prevent us from later deciding to exercise or enforce that right.
- 6.4. We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- 7. Law and Jurisdiction
- 7.1. These Terms and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and your use of the Website shall be subject to the laws of India. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to commence court proceedings, you must do so in the courts of India.
- 7.2. We make no promise that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the India, and accessing the Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this Website from locations outside the India, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If at any time you would like to contact us about your views or any enquiry relating to these Terms or Sofitech Solutions more generally, you can do so by using our feedback form or write to us at Sofitech Solutions, 1st Floor, Samrat Tower, Road No. 9, Agrico, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India, Pin - 831009.
We've put together a set of universal guidelines that we believe every community can benefit from and moderators can adopt. Our goal is to ensure that these set of guidelines are easy to understand and widely applicable to any community on Disqus. It's not meant to be comprehensive, rather focusing on the most commonly shared principles we believe are critical for setting a foundation in a community to enable it to thrive.
Keep it civil aka don't be a jerk
We're going to get into the thick of a lot of heated discussions and that's okay. These discussions often entail topics that we all personally care a lot about and will passionately defend. But in order for discussions to thrive here, we need to remember to criticize ideas, not people.
So, remember to avoid:
- ► name-calling
- ► ad hominem attacks
- ► Responding to a post's tone instead of its actual content.
- ► knee-jerk contradiction
Comments that we find to be hateful, inflammatory, or harassing may be removed. If you don't have something nice to say about another user, don't say it. Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.
Always strive to add value to every interaction and discussion you participate in
There are a lot of discussions that happen every day on Disqus. Before joining in a discussion, browse through some of the most recent and active discussions happening in the community, especially if you're new there.
If you are not sure your post adds to the conversation, think over what you want to say and try again later.
Keep it tidy
Help make moderators' lives easier by taking a moment to ensure that what you're about to post is in the right place. That means:
- ► don't post off-topic comments or discussions: check the Explore page to find the appropriate channel for your topic
- ► don't cross-post the same thing multiple times
- ► review any specific posting guidelines for the community: some communities such as a movies community may have specific rules regarding spoilers.
- ► check if another active discussion on your topic has already been posted
If you see something, say something
Moderators are at the forefront of combatting spam, mediating disputes and enforcing community guidelines and, so are you.
Looking for the old Channel Rules?
Be sure your topic matches the general theme of the channel. For example, all discussions on Talk Shop should pertain to fashion and beauty. Not sure if you're posting to the right channel? Check the channel's About section, or recently-added discussions to get an idea of what subjects are appropriate.
A discussion or comment that contains only a link to your blog, a product, or your article on another site will almost always be removed.
Choose Your (Curse) Words Wisely
Comments that contain profanity are automatically held for moderator review before being posted. Depending on the context of the comment, it may be removed. Profanity used to insult, antagonize, or inflame will always be removed.
Don't Be a Jerk
Personal attacks and harassment will not be tolerated. Sexist, racist, misogynist, homophobic, and broad, offensive generalizations about groups of people are simply not allowed. Comments or discussions written intentionally to provoke will also be removed.
Don't Copy and Paste
If you didn't write it, or haven't properly cited the article you're quoting, don't post it.
We currently only support English-only discussions on Disqus channels. Non-English comments and discussions will be removed.
Your privacy is extremely important to us. This policy sets out how ToolsInsight.com uses and protects any information collected when you use this website. It’s worth a read, but if you’re short of time, here’s the most important stuff:
- ► We won’t collect any personal information (eg. name, email address) without your explicit permission;
- ► We won’t send you promotional emails unless you’ve double opted in
- ► We will never share, sell or rent sensitive information about you without your permission (unless required to by Indian law)
- ► We have physical, electronic and managerial procedures to ensure your personal information is secure.
We hope it goes without saying that we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the India Data Protection Law. Above and beyond that, we will endeavour to use this information in a way that benefits you as a user.
When we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What Information We Collect
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. By ‘sensitive information’ we mean details like:
- ► Your name
- ► Your email address
How We Use This Data
We only send you promotional emails if you have explicitly double opted-in. We do not sell, rent or share email addresses, and we never will. We will only pass your data on to third parties if you have explicitly agree that we do so.
The reason we collect information like email addresses is to provide you with a better service. For example, we need some personal details to do the following:
- ► To improve our service
- ► Technical support (eg, if you are experiencing problems that we can't replicate)
- ► User newsletters (you only receive this if you double opt-in to receive it)
- ► To customise your user experience
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website. Or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your IP Address
We may use your IP address for several reasons:
- ► To gather traffic & user data using Google Analytics
- ► To customise your user experience
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- ► Google Analytics
Cookies help us provide you with a better website for many reasons, such as allowing us to see which pages are popular or unpopular. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, except data that you choose to share with us.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website contains links to other websites. We do not have any control over the content or behaviour of external websites, so cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. External sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address on our 'contact us' page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us immediately. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.