Hootsuite is a perfect social Media management tool that provides lots of options to spread your brand. It allows its user to post updates or reply directly over many social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. And one thing, you don’t need any guide to use its features.
With so many social media platforms the main problem is to promote and endorse your businesses. This situation becomes more difficult when you have more than one product or brand to promote. In order to deal with this situation and manage your social media activity perfectly, you need a Social Media Management tool. Here comes HootSuite, this tool become one of the important parts of social media campaign as it provides sufficient features and advance way to manage your product or brand.
Hootsuite’s advanced options allow it’s user to manage and promote their social brand. With the help of this tool you can easily keep track and manage one or more than one social network channels, you can monitor what peoples are saying about your brand and you can respond then instantaneously. This social Media management system also provides an option to see streams from many social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and post updates or reply directly.
According to a survey done by monitoring tool Pingdom, more than 20% of companies using Hootsuite to manage their social media stuffs. This tool is at the top of the Social Media Management Systems available. HootSuite was launched in 2008 by Invoke Media with advanced options to manage your brand over several social platforms.
What it offers:
- Multiple Streams Monitoring at One Place
- You can manage a Team with team Managing
- Easily manage Customer Service on Twitter
- Cross Post to Your Google+ Page
- Totally Cross Platform
- Get Free Reports direct to your Email
- It also offers Connection among various of Services Together
[su_button url=”http://www.toolsinsight.com/tool/hootsuite/y9rIvINc” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#3199DC” color=”#ffffff” size=”13″ radius=”10″] I want to Visit HootSuit’s Official Website[/su_button]
HootSuite’s Main Feature Breakdown
Features of HootSuite is different for the different type of users, if you are a premium user then you can access the complete features and functionality given below.
Direct posting to social profiles: This tool allows you to post text, links, photos, videos and other media directly to your social profiles from the HootSuite dashboard.
Schedule your post: If you want to post anything at a specific time or don’t have time to post then you can schedule those posts.
Multiple profile management: If you have a free account on HootSuite then you can manage up to five social profiles but pro account holder can manage the unlimited number of social profiles.
Social content apps for additional profiles: HootSuite is packed with a suite of social apps for popular social networking sites such as YouTube, Instagram, Tumblr, and others.
Targeted messaging: You can also send private messages to targeted audience groups on the selected social profiles direct from the HootSuite dashboard.
Organization assignments: It provides a perfect platform for a team, you can create an “organization” to enhance the communication and collaboration across everyone’s HootSuite account.
Analytics: HootSuite also gives you an accurate analytics, it contains a dedicated section for creating analytical reports, click summaries.
- This tool offers free, pro, and enterprise licensing options, so choose one according to your requirement.
- Through this service you can manage various social platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, WordPress, Google Plus and Foursquare.
- It is packed with a useful monitoring service that displays your replies, mentions and direct messages from all networks in one dashboard.
- Schedule updates (Tweets, Facebook posts), posting on all your networks at a specific set time.
- Packed with collaboration options which allow the user to work as a team.
- It also provides very perceptive and customized analytics.
- Its mobile apps is available for Android, iOS, and BlackBerry.
- Features for the free account are limited, in order to access the complete features you need to pay them.
- If you are a free user then you cannot access analytics features. In order to get the complete analytics you have to pay from as low as $50 to as high as $500 per report.
- It only allows the ow.ly URL shortener, so you can’t use your own url. It isn’t a problem, but it got worse when you have your own short URL.
- Collaborative teams feature is relatively very expensive.
- Sprout Social
- Viralheat (acquired by Cision)
- Send Social Media
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Social Studio
Social networks supported
Should I use this tool?
I am using HootSuite from 2012, according to my previous years’ experience I think this tool is perfect for any business. I recommended that first, you should go with the Hootsuite 30 days trial and if you like it then purchase any plan according to your requirement. This tool is perfect for you if you’re looking for a platform to help with your social media management.
[su_button url=”http://www.toolsinsight.com/tool/hootsuite/y9rIvINc” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#3199DC” color=”#ffffff” size=”13″ radius=”10″]I’m Interested in HootSuit’s 30 Days Trial[/su_button]
As above discussed, that Hootsuite offers more features to promote anything over special media platforms, but it is suggested to first gain some experience by using its trial version and if it suits you then you can go for the complete service.
HootSuite provides many unwanted bells and whistles that I think completely useless and users don’t need all of them. But, this platform perfect for the basic functions.