E-mail marketing and autoresponders are the most important tool for small and medium-sized businesses. They give you an ability to compete on an equal field with larger companies and customers.
There are various other email autoresponder options to choose from, but one of the useful and the most popular option for email marketing is AWeber. AWeber Communications has been around since 1998, founded by entrepreneur Tom Kulzer.
This Chalfont, Pennsylvania-based Company has more than one-hundred twenty thousand customers. AWeber is a very robust program designed for those who want to send all new subscribers the same series of messages: the autoresponder setup is very easy, intuitive, and well explained inside the program and provides other amazing features.
AWeber offers a 30-day free trial to its users. With this email marketing service, you not only get the chance to connect with customers via their own personal inboxes, but it also helps you to create automated campaigns with beautiful templates and reports to understand users demand.
If you’re looking for an email marketing service for your e-commerce store then we highly recommend you to use this service.
AWeber’s successful operations are:
- Create Remarkable Experiences.
- Invite Feedback
- Execute With Passion.
- Educate. Innovate.
- Easy To Use
- Responsive Email Designs
- Split Testing
AWeber Review: Features
While choosing an email marketing platform first question that must arise in your mind is how easy it will be to make a professional email and send it out?
Unlike other e-marketing tools, Aweber provides responsive professional email templates. This means that you can easily resize them to suit other devices. Plus you simply need the drag and drop editor to manage your campaign. Moreover, it provides an opportunity to develop automated campaigns.
Automated Follow Ups
This is one of the amazing features it is all about sending out the automated follow-up emails created on customer activity. Like an example, if any customer comes to your website and buys a product, you can send them a thank you message. If after two months they don’t return to your website then AWeber has tools for sending out coupons to bring them back.
Branded Signup Forms
With this email marketing service, you can easily integrate with most e-commerce platforms like Shopify and Bigcommerce. The signup forms you place on your e-commerce store can be quickly configured. It even helps you to grow your list and allows A/B testing.
Those who are running an online store know the importance of customer segmentation. Sending out broad emails to a vast number of users will return fewer conversions.
AWeber provides comprehensive tools for segmenting people on your list. You might have some people on your list who you consider VIPs. You may like to shoot emails to people who haven’t visited your online store for a while. Nevertheless, this feature is there to make segmentation happen.
RSS to email
Like other e-marketing products, Aweber can take your website’s RSS feed and turn it into e-newsletters and sends them according to the schedule you define. This feature is handy for bloggers who want their users to recover their latest content after they publish a blog post.
With email analytics, you can easily count the click-through and opens. Have look, which products people are most interested in, segment your lists based on the report which comes after sending the email newsletters.
Aweber Pros & Cons
- It is very easy to use.
- It comes with a reasonable price. It is cheaper than other email marketing services.
- It neatly integrates with third party tools and apps.
- It comes with a large number of templates.
- It has good import functionality
- Setting up autoresponders is very easy
- All email templates are responsive.
- Reporting features are strong.
- There are other cheaper options which offer considerably more features.
- Some of the templates are a bit dated.
- RSS to email templates looks awful and can’t be edited using drag and drop email builder.
- No free plans.
- Imports take a long time
- No Google Analytics
Why Choose AWeber?
AWeber is the first choice for a number of reasons:
- It provides superior features with an easy-to-use interface so that you do not need to be an IT expert to use it.
- If you find AWeber features or instructions unclear then you can use Aweber’s Customer Solution to get your queries answered.
- Its mail servers are optimized to send your autoresponder and newsletter messages as quick as possible. Your autoresponders and messages are sent within seconds.
- It let you manage contacts and customize your own email templates without a lot of fuss.
- Unlimited lists and emails in one account. Some email marketing services charge per list. But this service charge once. You can send unlimited emails each month.
- Autoresponders let you put together a sequence of emails you want to send readers.
- It even let you track the activity of your subscribers.
I hope you have found this review helpful, but if you find difficulty in making up your mind whether this email marketing is a perfect solution for you or not then go through its pros and cons.
Overall I would say that Aweber as a solid performer – not the best e-marketing product, but it is surely the one you won’t get at such a reasonable price. Its user-friendly interface, wide range of integrations with other tools and customer support is really worth trying.
You get to talk to a real human being on a real phone line to discuss your problem. The best way to decide whether AWeber is for you or not, is to try its free trial. If you find it right support then only pay further.