PodioUnder : Project Management
|Editor's Ratings ( Based on 1 expert rating )||Avg. User Ratings ( Based on 0 user ratings )|
0% Reviewers Recommended This Tool
Free Plan Available -
Tool's Basic Features :
- Simple and flexible project management for teams
- Sharing content and feedback workflows with clients
- Instant messaging, conversations and video chat
- integrated File sharing apps
- Email Integration and web forms
- Sales tracking and simple CRM
- Calendaring with Google and Microsoft Exchange integration
- Automated progress reports and calculation
- Personal customer support for 24 hours from the Podio team (plan)
- Available for Android and iOS operating system
Tool's Review :
- Ease of use
- Real-time notifications
- Allow developers to create own app
- Does not have robust kind of interface
- Takes some time to understand how to use all the tools
- Might not be ideal for enterprise solutions
Podio Review: Features, Ratings, Pros & Cons, Pricing, Comparisons
Podio is one of the flexible project management and social collaboration tool developed by CITRIX. It allows its users or businesses to create their custom apps to meet up their individual or business unique requirements - without any technical knowledge and skills or development resources.
As per my review, working as a team has been easier with Podio. As per report more than 400,500 teams/groups at least has agreed, organizing, communicating and getting their work done by using this tool that is very easy to use and totally customizable to meet the requirements of your project. Podio is the best choice for both small & medium businesses, non-profit organizations, freelancers, public administration and professional services.
Podio offers users to access hundred of free apps that are integrated within the tool to satisfy a range of individuals and industry particular needs and project managements role, such as tasks management, issue management, portfolio management, etc. There are also applications that are made for functions such as customer relationship management (CRM) and applicant tracking.
Podio also offers a range of social network collaboration features, that include facebook features “likes” and sharing files anywhere as well as instant messaging and video chat within the system. Podio is perfectly good for smaller and medium businesses and organizations that need the high level of customizations – specifically, those who are looking to manage multiple business process within on single system.
Podio is a web-based service that can be accessed in any browsers. The Podio app is also available for iPhone and Android and hence you can use it in mobile phones and tablet as well.
Read More ?
- Instantly send notification to right person when they have been assigned to task
- Offer good granular permission control and to assign tasks privately for things that client doesn’t need to see
- The ability for developers to create own app as per their needs
- Thought it provide ability to chat with people, but it does not have robust kind of interface such as Google hangout
- Since it is a web based, there is also a lagging issue, which is really a annoying situation
|Tool Name||Overall Ratings||Plan Starts At|
||$ 3.99 / month|
||$ 8.33 / month|
||$ 9.00 / month|
||$ 9.80 / month|
||$ 9.99 / month|
||$ 19.00 / month|
||$ 25.00 / month|
||$ 44.00 / month|
||$ 99.00 / month|