“EMAIL MARKETIN” – a well known word for the online marketers and ecommerce store owners. We all know that the email marketing is one of the effective and helpful method to generate online leads.
If you are familiar with this popular technique and want to run & manage a successful email marketing campaign then you must read this review till conclusion.
After 2 month of deep research now I’m reviewing another auto-responder cum email marketing software “SendinBlue.” I personally used this tool to run an email campaign for my own blogging site and recorded lots of interesting facts which are discussed in this review. But before going into that, it is recommended to know about how to increase email open rate as there is no meaning of an email which is unopened. So read about the 13 Tips To Increase Email Open Rates – Secrets Behind Email Marketing and boost email opening rate with ease.
Now let’s talk about SendinBlue; it is one of the easy to use and revolutionary email marketing services.
SendinBlue is come into view in 2012 by its founder Armand Thiberge, and now it is a world popular auto-responder platform with over 100,000 users.
SendinBlue is perfect for both Professionals (who need to send uncountable amounts of emails per day) and for beginners (simple user interface).
This software is very powerful and simple to use. If you are new with this and want to send newsletters, transactional emails, and bulk SMS messages then believe me that you don’t need any professional knowledge for doing this.
Its simple email campaign creation and management are the plus point of this tool which makes it different from other email marketing tools.
Its main interface contains the most essential features on the main menu: Campaigns, Lists, Contacts, and Statistics. And just below you will see a dashboard that show the info about delivered marketing campaigns, preview drafts, and create new campaigns.
You can create a campaign by clicking on the + Create a new Campaign button present on the right side of the dashboard. Enter the name of your campaign, a subject line, a From email and name.
If you want to design the campaign, then you can go with any one from the given two methods. First is the responsive design builder to quickly design an email from a template, and the second is HTML/Text editor to design your own.
Pricing of SendinBlue
Monthly Subscription Plans:
- Free – $0 / 9,000 emails
- Micro – $7.37 / 40,000 emails
- Bronze – $39 / 60,000 emails
- Silver – $66 / 120,000 emails
- Gold – $173 / 350,000 emails
- Platinum – $334 / 750,000 emails
- Diamond – $603 / 3,000,000 emails
- Atomic – $1,946 / 15,000,000 emails
SendinBlue’s PAYG is a credit-based system for sending emails. One credit = one email, credits don’t expire over time.
- $27 / 5,000 credits
- $47 / 10,000 credits
- $81 / 20,000 credits
- $134 / 50,000 credits
- $228 / 100,000 credits
- $792 / 500,000 credits
- $1,330 / 1,000,000 credits
Added Services and Fees
- Dedicated IP Plan – Under this plan you can able to send your emails with your own domain name. This plan is available at $145/year (per IP).
Note: This plan also includes Gold or higher monthly subscription-based plans.
- SMS Campaigns – To run SMS text messages campaign and send directly to contacts’ cell phones. It uses a credit system same to the PAYG plan, but you can’t interchange the credits. $1.34 = 100 SMS credits.
You can integrate SendinBlue with various popular programs. You can also make use of SendinBlue’s API to boost functionality.
If you are integrating SendinBlue with WordPress then you can:
- Easily access your lists
- Design and Effectively send ‘Campaigns’ (i.e. emails)
- See statistics
- Create and insert attractive signup forms with ease
Some Features of SendinBlue are:
- Create attractive responsive emails with its drag-and-drop email editor
- It’s simple to design, send, and track transactional emails and text messages
- One can import, export, and manage a huge number of emails and individual contacts
- It provides marketing automation workflows to drive drip emails
- It contains a built-in-analytics to track subscriber engagement
- Segment contacts options that send the correct email to the correct customers
- Create Mobile-Friendly Email or import your own HTML code
- Outstanding Deliverability
- Sophisticated, Real-Time Reporting
- Hard Bounce & Unsubscription Management
- Pre-Schedule Campaigns
- SMTP (Transactional) Email
Perfect for Users:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Non Profits, Public Administrations, Small Business
Android, iPhone-iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows, Web-based
Asia, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Germany, India, Japan, Latin America, Mexico, Middle-East and Africa, United Kingdom, United States
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support
Pros and Cons of SendinBlue
- Packed with an excellent WYSIWYG editor.
- Pricing is very flexible and very competitive.
- The whole setup takes only a few minutes to complete
- Advanced contact management
- Strong analytics
- Spontaneous email editing interface.
- It could contain A/B Testing feature
- UI/UX would require an important upgrade.
- Support is little slow
Wrapping up All
So, as above described SendinBlue is different from its entire competitor in different criteria. If it’s plans-pricing remains steady and new features coming online then no one can compete SendinBlue an become the first choice for thrifty businesses and individuals who need to run modest campaigns.
If you are new in online market then it is perfect for you and your business too. And for professionals, this will allow them to run email campaign more perfectly. I’m not telling you to go with its paid plan, first choose FREE OPTION and use this tool for few days. If it suits you then go ahead and select any paid plan according to your need.