Managing task efficiently and properly isn’t difficult as there are various types of task management tools are available that will help you to manage your project with ease.
Today we will discuss on nTask task manager, and try to conclude that nTask is perfect for you or not.
nTask is a famous cloud-based task manager, this solution is designed for both small businesses and individuals. It is packed with several advanced features that will allow you to collaborate with your team members, task management, meeting scheduling and more.
Via this tool the users can easily allot tasks, make progress reports, set recurring tasks, file sharing, add files to the tasks and generate checklists.
It also contains Gantt Charts features, so one can monitor project schedules without worrying about any kind of difficulties. The nTask allows their users to monitor budgets, assign resources, identify risks & issues, and monitor team members’ efficiency for different projects.
nTask also supports several third-party integrations such as Google Calendar and Outlook, so you can manage your meetings and calendar with ease.
This advanced task management tool is available for both Android and iOS devices, simply download nTask app for your device and remotely access your project to manage.
All the services offered by this tool depend on the subscription that includes via phone and email.
This tool is perfect for the freelancers, small teams and agencies that want to keep track of time on each project and unifies the interface for it. If you are unable to keep the potential risk in your mind while planning a project then nTask’s risk management feature will help you to do this like a pro.
Its advanced meeting feature is different from others; one can create a complete agenda having all the information in detail, store meeting time, and automatically send it to the team members without closing the app.
You can also log times for the task of the project in order to review or track or approve all the hours at a quick look. Set it to auto-log the hours related to meetings added inside nTask.
Via nTask you and your team can efficiently and successfully accomplish your project. Few of its advanced features are:
- Project Managers can easily optimize team performance by reviewing time reports shared to each team members for approval. You don’t need any third party integration, go with its built-in spreadsheet feature and log total hours used up on each task, and then create weekly timesheets using the application.
- Easy to manage all of your resource allocation, the budget of a project and money implementing the Project Planner.
- Create the checklists while dealing with the tasks, set the status of your task and verify the progress using automatic progress meter. Use a task recurrence feature to manage your repeating tasks, set the task recurrence to get every task detail instantly. You can apply the same technique to copy a task inside a project.
- Its auto-generating Gantt Charts, teams can easily get a quick viewpoint on all their task and project timelines. Within a single click you can access the Gantt Chart.
- It is also very simple to maintain the project stability and complete the projects within fixed deadlines by recognizing problems and assigning them to their desired resources for a perfect solution.
- Each and every project is not protected from the potential risks that can demolish project integrity. But don’t worry as you can save your project lifecycle by creating, setting the task priority and discriminating the likelihood of every identified risk.
|Risks & issues||YES||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Multiple Board Views||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
Pricing of nTask
nTask offers a freemium plan for 10 members per workspace, 200MBs File Storage, 5 Projects, Risk & Issue tracking
And the Pro Plan is starting from $2.99 per user per month without any kind of limitation.
Hence, it is clear that nTask is able to manage your project without the the need of any professional skill. Along with managing a project you can also generate Gantt charts, progress metrics and do risk management, and issue management.
Generally, project management tools having these features are little difficult to operate, badly designed and expensive, But in the case of nTask you will never face any kind of operation related problem and it is cheap too.
If you are interested in this tool then you should first go with its FREE forever plan, and if it suits to you and your business then after it you can subscribe for its paid plan according to your need.
To browse more project management tools, visit: http://www.toolsinsight.com/category/project-management/uszNgYk=