Want to become a successful online marketer? Then you must need to know about some trending tips on “How to grow online business & generate leads?”
Nowadays email marketing become the effective and easiest way to generate leads and convert leads into customer. This marketing strategy can easily grab a potential customer’s attention, so you need to do is, only stay in touch until they become your customer.
There are lots of online marketers who are using different apps for different tasks like publishing content, creating optimize form, send your emails and more. If not then you need at least two apps to manage your email service, first is to send drip emails on a scheduled time and second is for sending newsletters and updates about your product/service.
But now it’s the time to change your old email strategy and app both, read the below given unbiased review of a world class ConvertKit auto responder tool and know how to run a successful email marketing campaign for your business. This review will help you to find out what ConvertKit does well, what it doesn’t do well.
ConvertKit is a perfect email marketing tool that able to handle all tasks related to email marketing with ease. The tag line of Convertkit is “The power of Infusionsoft, but easier to use than MailChimp” which describes all. Some world popular bloggers like Pat Flynn and Kim Roach have started using ConvertKit to manage their email lists, so now it’s completely worthless to describe about its popularity.
This tool allows the user to create attractive forms, landing pages, drip emails, and newsletters.
If you’ve used any other email marketing app like SendinBlue, Retainly, GetResponse or others and switching to ConvertKit then you don’t need to worry about learning, as all the options are same that you have ever used previously.
But the only term you might not be used before is, autoresponder series in ConvertKit are known as Sequences.
How does ConvertKit work?
After signing up you will see 4 building blocks of ConvertKit.
First Building Block: User records or Subscribers
Every person added to your email list is counted as a record. In this place, email addresses and other details are stored.record is created and automatically added to your list
Second Building Block: Forms
In order to add email to your list, someone needs to fills out a form. When any visitor fill it out, a user record is created and automatically added to your list
Third Building Block: Sequences
Autoresponders or email sequences both terms are same. A sequence of emails goes out on a pre-distinct schedule.
Simply, write a series of emails, set them in a specific order and ConvertKit sends them for you.
Fourth Building Block: Automations
In this building block, this tool allows the user to do things without YOU having to do things.
There is a TRIGGERING event and ACTION.
Here you can set up your systems to do things like, “When someone fills out form A, put them in sequence B.” and so on
Features of ConvertKit:
- Very simple and easy to use.
- User interface is very understandable
- Able to manage content upgrades like a professional.
- It records and provides the data on how different opt-ins forms are doing.
- It is a completely Tag-based system
- It is not a list-based system like MailChimp and AWeber
- Built-in dual opt-in in each lead magnet delivery email
- No setup or migration fees
- Vast community
- Very fast support response time
- Fully automatic-ish list cleaning
- Concierge onboarding
- All of the basic automations are really fast and easy.
- Attractive stock forms and model features
- Inbuilt suggested sales funnel for basic sales sequence
- Landing page builder built-in
- App runs quick and loads well.
ConvertKit Pricing options
- $29/month for 1,000 subscribers, with unlimited emails and full features
- $49/month for 3k subscribers
- $79/month for 5k subscribers
- $99/month for 8k subscribers
ConvertKit allows user to connect with over 30 great tools.
e-Commerce + Payment Portals
- Easy Digital Downloads
- OptimizePress (direct integration in development)
- Bounce Exchange
- Genesis eNews Extended
- Landing Lion
- Saturn Social
- Thrive Leads
Membership + Courses Sites
- Zippy Courses
- Wishlist Member
- Member Mouse
- Paid Memberships Pro
- Lifter LMS
- New Kajabi
- Restricted Content Pro
- Digital Access Pass (DAP)
- Webinar Jam
- Webinar Ninja
Surveys/Quizzes + Forms
- Gravity Forms
- Fyrebox Quiz Maker
- WP Engine
- Acuity Scheduling
- Zero BS CRM
With the help of Zapier you can connect more than hundreds of services to ConvertKit.
Things that ConvertKit Need to Improve:
- For sequences there is no visual editor
- Not support HTTP post or in sequence actions
- Complex automations get really unwieldy
- Not able to segment based on un-opens for broadcast
- Not supported webinars or semi-complex launch sequences with automation
- Unable to sent email, based on time zone
- It is little difficult to do proper deadlines for launches or promotions
- This tool is not able to optimize for open rate at their time of day
- Reporting is prehistoric overall.
- Difficult to create non-plain text emails
- Not supported A/B testing
- Inbuilt landing page builder is a little old and not working well.
So, if some of its unsupported things are skipped from the list then ConvertKit become a perfect way to market your brand/product or service via email marketing. It is an easy to use but advance email marketing tool.
Some of its features that make it differ from other email marketing apps and pressurize me to write this review are, it’s extremely refined Unser Interface design and it’s easy to use automation rules.
Its perfectly programmed automation really is the future of email conversion, this service really gives you overall control on the emails you send to your list, resulting in more conversions and sales for your business.
And, it is hoped that some bigger and better features being added as Nathan Barry continues to work on the product.